Two black-speckled Herkimer diamonds are dipped in gold and sweetly frame your face with their healing energy. Each earring is hand formed from 14k gold filled wire and hammered by hand, adding texture and softly reflecting light to brighten your face.
Herkimer diamond: The stone of healing, attunement, and ascension to a higher vibration + mental state.
Herkimer Diamonds measure roughly 1/2 inch and are named after Herkimer, NY, the county in which they are mined. When found in the earth, each stone is naturally double terminated -- or pointed at each end -- making them perfect for adding a sparkle to jewelry. Each stone is beautifully unique, and will vary slightly in size, shape, color and markings.
• 1 1/2" long, measured from bottom of hypoallergenic, nickel-free 14k gold filled ear wire.
• Handcrafted with lightweight, 14k gold filled wire, and ear wire.
• Each piece is sweetly tucked into its own reusable jewelry box, perfect for storage or gifting.
Learn more about gold filled and different types of metals HERE.
Natural gemstones are beautifully unique, and will vary slightly in size, shape and color.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
• All Lavender Crush jewelry is handmade in California.
• At Lavender Crush, I believe that good things happen when you spread the love. That's why I donate a percentage of each sale to a charitable organization in my community. See my About Page
to read more about the non-profit that I'm currently supporting.
IS THIS A GIFT?
Save a step by sending your gift directly to your special someone. Simply type "GIFT" and leave your note to the lucky giftee in the Special Instructions section at checkout. Prices will not be included on the receipt.