Leandra Evil Eye Coin Necklace
An ancient symbol of protection, the Evil Eye is used to keep you from harm and shield you from negativity throughout your day. This embossed vermeil coin hangs from delicately dotted 14k gold filled chain, safeguarding you while also adding a sleek glimmer to your look. You'll love the versatility of its 16"-18" adjustable chain, allowing you to wear it solo, or to layer flawlessly with your other Lavender Crush favorites.
• This embossed, gold vermeil coin measures 1/2" long.
• Chain is adjustable from 16" to 18", allowing you to choose your perfect length for layering or for different necklines.
• Handcrafted with the most delicate, hypoallergenic, nickel-free 14k gold filled chain.
• Finished with a 2" extender chain and spring ring clasp for secure closure.
• Each piece is sweetly tucked into its own reusable jewelry box, perfect for storage or gifting.
Learn more about gold vermeil, gold filled, and different types of metals HERE.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
• All Lavender Crush jewelry is handmade in California.
• At Lavender Crush, I believe that good things happen when you spread the love. That's why I donate a percentage of each sale to a charitable organization in my community. See my About Page to read more about the non-profit that I'm currently supporting.
IS THIS A GIFT?
Save a step by sending your gift directly to your special someone. Simply type "GIFT" and leave your note to the lucky giftee in the Special Instructions section at checkout. Prices will not be included on the receipt.
We Also Recommend