Summer officially starts next week, but let's be real. I know I can't be the only one who's already been getting antsy for some new summer wardrobe additions. Full disclosure: with my Tahitian honeymoon just a few days away, it's basically just an excuse to shop for a new wardrobe worthy of the tropics! Well, at least a few new staple pieces.
Here's what I'm crushing on for summer. The best part? Everything's under $100!
1. Kauai 14k gold filled earrings, $57. Lavender Crush
2. Metallic trim ombre whimsy scarf, $14.99. South Moon Under
3. Namaste rainbow tank, $54. Spiritual Gangster
4. Printed floral palazzo pants, $21.99. Amazon
5. Antigua rose quartz necklace, $90. Lavender Crush
6. Birkenstock Gizeh sandals, $94.95. Nordstrom
7. Azul crochet bag, $58. Free People
8. Macrame racerback copper bikini, Top: $27.99, Bottom: $17.99. Target
Clearly I'm a sucker for blush, rose quartz, and metallics! You can find metallic accents in everything from the scarf and jewelry, to the sandals and that gorgeous crochet bag.
I'll definitely be wearing these palazzo pants and scarf on the plane ride to Tahiti - did somebody say chic and comfy? Yes, please!
And that swimsuit! Let me tell you, Target has really stepped up their swimwear game. I'm on the bustier side, so I have a hard time finding swimsuits that actually fit but are not a halter style - which hurt my neck if I'm wearing it all day. I love that this is cup sized, but the band is adjustable. Plus, the color. And the macrame?! LOVE.
What's your favorite look for summer?
Let's stay in touch! Join our e-mail list for a free gemstone guide, updates, and discounts HERE.
Share this post